After almost three years of great work for the parish, Mike Saunders will be leaving the position of Clerk/Responsible Financial Officer as soon as a replacement can be found.
Could that be you?
Key responsibilities include:
- Attending 10 Parish Council meetings per annum
- Producing agendas and minutes
- Managing the relevant inbox, triaging information and actioning where required
- Writing letters and emails
- Keeping accurate accounts, these are a simple payments and receipts basis
- Servicing the noticeboards
- Ensuring the website is up-to-date and compliant with government requirements
- Accurate record keeping
Candidates must be IT literate, including Word and basic Excel, and there will be frequent use of email and online banking. There is a budget for the purchase of computer hardware and software if required. Previous experience would, of course, be an advantage, but professional training is available. Approximately 12 hours per month. The role has historically been filled on a voluntary basis, but this is open to change if necessary. Expenses are covered.
There will be the full support of the present Clerk and Councillors whilst the new Clerk learns the
Please contact Mike Saunders (01451 821765) email@example.com or John Durrant (01451 824193) firstname.lastname@example.org